Air Climate LTD provide a full range of Commercial Air Conditioning systems and air conditioning units which will keep your premises cool in the summer and warm in the winter. We promise cooling systems which are efficient and effective. Also, fast and expert air con installations, supported by a dedicated HVAC & Commercial Air Conditioning service and maintenance team whose collective experience.
Applications for Commercial Air Conditioning Systems
- Office cooling – air conditioning offers an integrated climate control all year
- Retail / shop cooling – effective air conditioned climate control
- Restaurant cooling – a comfortable environment for your customers
- Commercial cooling – from leisure centre cooling
- Factory & Warehouse cooling – although evaporative cooling is usually the better solution
- Workshop cooling – although again evaporative cooling is usually the answer
- School cooling – from dining halls to classrooms, canteens to theatres
Air Climate are a specialists in the supply, installation and maintenance of residential, retail, industrial and Commercial Air Conditioning Systems. Inquiries received are dealt with rapidly and usually the same day by our Technical managers. our extensive and diverse air conditioning installation experience obtained over many years, has given our design team invaluable in-depth knowledge of all Air Conditioning applications.
When designing a commercial ventilation system, many factors need to be taken into account that some companies do not consider, such as;
- The type of use
- Whether the system will cause a draft or a noise in a quiet area
- The appearance of the air conditioning unit or heat pump to blend in with your company image
- Any potential future developments
- Ease of service
Plus, with most of our air conditioning and heat pump systems on the Government’s ECA list ( Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) tax scheme for businesses) you could enjoy 100% tax relief against the full installation costs in the first 12 months. As we’re a Carbon Trust authorised installer, you may even be eligible for a Carbon Trust interest-free loan Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) scheme.